Whoa!

My Jenn-air just blew up

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to Whoa!

  1. John Lucas says:

    My sincere hope that no injuries were sustained to anyone in the Grace household, and there was no further fire or shrapnel damage to the homestead. Was there any flash, flame, explosion, loud boom? I’ve never seen or heard of anything like that before. I think some forensic failure analysis, and investigation is in order.

    You need to know what, and how this happened. Hope you all are ok.

  2. Tom says:

    What is a Jenn-air?

    • budgra5_wp says:

      That’s a cooktop with a down draft. The model I have at my house is obsolete. I’m addressing John’s comment here as well. What happened is one of the switches burned out. It has two. As I was removing the unit to see what was wrong I shorted out the 220 volts. God watches over little children and drunks.

  3. Bob says:

    Step 1: Cut the power to the stove before you mess with it.
    Step 2: You don’t die.

  4. Bob says:

    Step 1: Cut the power to the stove before you mess with it.
    Step 2: You don’t die.
    Step 3: Buy new switch instead of a new stove.

    I am glad you didn’t get hurt

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *