Watch out for Those Champagne Corks

I’m changing the appearance of my blog, trying to get rid of that stuff on the right of the page. I may have trouble, so if things go wrong, you’ll know why.

From 2006:

6 Responses to Watch out for Those Champagne Corks

1. Kristian Jonsson says:

Finally, I made it! I have gone through every day from the beginning of Okt. 2017. For what reason? Was it necessary. Can it be considered sane?
    No, but nevertheless:
    I have to check out if a certain series of strips. It’s about when Dr. Enos (The Otorhinolaryngologist?) is going to an medical convent (I guess) but are not allowed to smoke on the flight.
    I am surprised nobody have asked for this. One of the funniest series of strips.

About what year did it appear? Was it the story about Ingrowntoenailology? Did it involve a gorilla?

• Kristian Jonsson says:

It’s just about the struggle for Dr Enos when he is not allowed have a cig. (this is a infinite theme,I guess, if Enos is involved)

Otorhinolaryngologist: Ear, nose, and throat. (Maybe something made in the Swedish translation.)

What year? You know this is the most difficult question to ask a male.

Anyway, these strips was so hilarious so I sawed them and glued them on a sheet of paper. Can I find it? In a box named: paper. I have a lot of boxes. On everyone I have written: Paper. Maybe deep down in one of them…..

• kristian Jonsson says:

Sorry, mean Dr Pork

Somehow I find some humor that things might go wrong when the artist tries to change the appearance. Will you make a video?

Happy New Year, Bud !