Four New Collections

1991-1992, 2005-2006, 2007-2008 and 2013-2014

If you order them direct at these links you save 20% off the Amazon price.

I’m going to try this: If you like, I can order the books, sign them and draw a little sketch, and send them on to you. If anybody is interested, I’ll figure out how much it will cost. Let me know. I also have a small number of the older books here at my place, and I can do that with them as well. I’ll have to wait for a week or so to give people enough time to contact me. So if you’re interested, email me asap. It takes a while to get them from the printer. Christmas is coming, and these things take time. Tomorrow I’ll add these new books to my Books and Stuff menu item.

The books are 8.5 by 11 inches, big enough so you can see my kindergarten level art work.

From 1990. The food is free, but the stomach pump is through the ceiling…

8 Responses to Four New Collections

1. Kurt says:

Fantastic! I ordered them all. My 12-year-old son is also a big fan, so he will be excited when these show up in the mail. Ernie is his favourite comic strip, and he has read all of the other books many times. What can I say, the kid has excellent taste.

2. Bob Alianiello says:

Just ordered them all! Thanks for putting these books out, Bud!

3. Fred says:

What years does “Ernie Out of Control” cover?

I’m not exactly sure. I know it has stuff from 1991 and 1992. I’m not sure what else. The new 1991-1992 bo0k that I just finished has that stuff in it plus a lot more. The out of Control has 128 pages, three per page. The new book has around 155 pages, 4 per page. It was published in 1996

I think 1991, 1992, like my new book. That was published in 1996. It has 128 pages including the intro material, three strips per page. The new 1991-1992 book has 155 pages of strips, four per page. Out of Control might be collectable, I don’t know.

I’m in for the whole Magilla, confirmed by email.

Thanks for doing this, Bud !

5. Lars Hammarberg says:

Great!
    I already have the previous ones, so getting these with a bonus doodle will be exquisite!

/Lars Hammarberg